Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Goodbye, Match.com

Ok, so I realize it has been over a month since I (B) posted anything. Over the last few weeks I had a hard time coming up with an amusing post because, well, I wasn't having awkward dates or interactions with creepers and duds.  Instead, I have gone out five times with organic coffee, and have had a great time each time. We have been progressing slowly but surely (partly slowly b/c I managed to travel to Baltimore, sprain my ankle, and get strep throat since we met and he is busy with a new business). However, he has been pretty creative in his date ideas (roller derby, a cheap circus, an improv show) and we have been having a lot of fun.
So, like M, I am relieved to say that my Match account is currently closed. I gave online dating a chance, and I'll see where it goes from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment