Wednesday, December 28, 2011

B's pizza?

So I gave out my phone number for the first time. We'll call him Mountain Dew. We had been emailing a bit but looking back, he didn't give much info or give indepth descriptions in his emails. But he asked a couple of times for my phone number and I gave in. An hour later I get a text, "I want to place an order for n extra large pepperoni....thanks :-)." I thought it was weird and reverse white paged the number (that's a verb, right?) and found out it was indeed Mountain Dew. Before I could come up with a response he said "is this b's pizza? ;-)" I just said, "Who is this?" and he said, "its Mt. Dew...how are u today." He seemed to think this was funny and now is surprised I didn't find it funny, but rather thought it was odd. And now he has my number. Great.

2 comments:

  1. Wait did you tell him about the blog? Or the drink nickname thing? How did he know about his Mt. Dew name? I actually think it is sort of funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B here, Ha, the text did not say, "it's Mt. Dew." it said his name! But we are replacing names with drink names to protect their privacy. And no, we are not telling the guys about the blog or drink names.

    ReplyDelete